quarta-feira, 18 de abril de 2012

Life is short. Life is dull. Life is full of pain. And this is a chance for something special.

"Juan Antonio: American?
Cristina: I’m Cristina and this is my friend, Vicky.
Juan Antonio: What color are your eyes?
Cristina: Uh…they’re blue.
Juan Antonio: I would like to invite you both to come with me to Oviedo.
Vicky: To come where?
Juan Antonio: To Oviedo. For the weekend. We leave in one hour.
Cristina: What, where is Oviedo?
Juan Antonio: A very short flight.
Vicky: By plane?
Juan Antonio: Mm-hm.
Cristina: What’s in Oviedo?
Juan Antonio: I go to see a sculpture that is very inspiring to me. A very beautiful sculpture. You’ll love it.
Cristina: Oh.
Vicky: Oh, right, you’re asking us to fly to Oviedo and back?
Juan Antonio: We’ll spend the weekend. I mean, I’ll show you around the city and…we’ll eat well, we’ll drink good wine, we’ll make love.
Vicky: Yeah…who exactly is going to, make love?
Juan Antonio: Hopefully, the three of us.
Vicky: Oh, my God.
Juan Antonio: I’ll get your bill.
Vicky: Jesus, this guy, he doesn’t beat around the bush. Look, senor, maybe in a different life.
Juan Antonio: Why not? Life is short. Life is dull. Life is full of pain. And this is a chance for something special.
Vicky: Right, well, who-who exactly are you?
Juan Antonio: I am Juan Antonio. And you are… (to Vicky) …Vicky… (to Cristina) …and you are Cristina. Right? Or is it the other way around?
Cristina: Yeah, that’s right.
Vicky: Yeah, I mean, you know, it could be the other way around because, frankly, it doesn’t matter because either of us will do to keep the bed warm. You know, I get it.
Juan Antonio: Well, you are both so lovely and beautiful.
Vicky: Yeah, thank you, but we do not fly off to make love with whoever invites us to charming little Spanish towns.
Juan Antonio: (to Cristina) Does she always analyze every inspiration until each grain of charm is…uh…como se dice, eh, squeezed out of it.
Cristina: I guess I have to say that, my eyes are green, actually."


Demorei... mas cheguei lá.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário